Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-689-5016
Phone: 717-737-7574
Norfleet Law Offices, LLC
Call Us 717-737-7574
Toll Free 888-689-5016

How long after my compromise and release hearing will I get my settlement check?

I you waived the appeal period, you will usually get your check a couple of weeks after the decision approving the Compromise & Realse is issued by the judge. If you did not waive the appeal period, the Defendant/Insurance Company has 30 days after the decision to issue your check.

If you do not receive your check by then, you may file a Penalty Petition seeking a "penalty" of up to 50% of the compensation that is owed and payable to the Claimant. 


Free Workers' Compensation Case Evaluation

If you or a loved one believe that a violation of the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act has occurred with your case, or you need a Penalty Petition filed – contact Norfleet Law Officesto speak with our Pennsylvania workers’ compensation lawyers today.  Our Central Pennsylvania workers compensation attorneys in Harrisburg, York and Lemoyne will answer all of your questions and lead you through the complex workers’ compensation process.  Call (717) 737-7574 or fill out our case evaluation form.

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Live Chat