Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-689-5016
Phone: 717-737-7574
Norfleet Law Offices, LLC
Call Us 717-737-7574
Toll Free 888-689-5016

Can my employer force me to go to one of their doctors?

Yes. For the first 90 days following your injury, you are obligated to treat with a "Panel Physician."  These medical providers are to be listed somewhere at your place of work, and you are required to select from the provided list until 90 days elapse.  If you are provided with a list of doctors, and you refuse to seek treatment from the medical providers designated as panel providers, your employer will not be required to pay for your medical treatment.  Very often the list is made up of urgent care facilities such as Worknet, Concentra, or WorkFirst, but you may see that your doctor is also on the panel list.  After the 90 days has elapsed, you may seek treatment from the medical provider of your choice, and the employer will have to pay for all reasonable, necessary and related treatment, regardless of the provider.





Free Workers' Compensation Case Evaluation

If you or a loved one have suffered a work injury, and have questions about where you must treat for the injury – contact Norfleet Law Officesto speak with our Pennsylvania workers’ compensation lawyers today.  Our Central Pennsylvania workers compensation attorneys in Harrisburg, York and Lemoyne will answer all of your questions and lead you through the complex workers’ compensation process.  Call (717) 737-7574 or fill out our case evaluation form.

Live Chat