Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-689-5016
Phone: 717-737-7574
Norfleet Law Offices, LLC
Call Us 717-737-7574
Toll Free 888-689-5016

Does my employer have to pay my medical expenses if I am hurt while working in Pennsylvania?

Your employer's workers' compensation insurance company is responsible to pay for all reasonable, necessary and related medical expenses related to your work injury. These medical expense may include ambulance charges, hospital stays, doctor appointments, X-rays, MRIs, crutches, wheelchairs, physical therapy appointments, chiropractic visits and prescriptions.  The insurance company will be obligated to pay the scheduled amount for services rendered and the medical providers cannot bill you for any unpaid balance that may result from the workers' compensation approved charge.  Even if you have private medical insurance, or public assistance insurance, you should insist that all work related bills be properly billed to the workers' compensation insurer.



Free Workers' Compensation Case Evaluation

If you or a loved one have been hurt at work and have questions about your medical bills getting paid – contact Norfleet Law Officesto speak with our Pennsylvania workers’ compensation lawyers today.  Our Central Pennsylvania workers compensation attorneys in Harrisburg, York and Lemoyne will answer all of your questions and lead you through the complex workers’ compensation process.  Call (717) 737-7574 or fill out our case evaluation form.

Live Chat